One year ago, investors were on high alert with the Covid crash and uncertain world events.
During that time we helped our students understand how to be greedy and look for opportunities when others were fearful. And the results were fantastic.
Now the situation is MUCH different:
* The stock market is at all-time highs
* Widespread vaccines are giving new hope
* Housing prices are roaring
* Warm weather after long lockdowns is making everyone excited to move on
On the other hand…
* The Fed is printing $5 TRILLION in new money to pay for stimulus and government spending
* Many analysts view the stock market as overheated and overvalued
So here's the question for investors like you and me:
Now that the masses are being greedy, is it time for us to be fearful and protective of our money? Or should we ride the wave that is carrying everything upward?
Let Andy show you how to navigate through this now!